Your body and your spirit are intricately connected – and influence one another much more than classical medicine typically gives credit to. Illness, depression, tiredness, etc. are signals that you have come out of balance from your natural, healthy state – and restoring this balance can help restore long-term health and personal fulfillment.
This approach, termed holistic health, considers the entirety of your physical, mental, and spiritual health to determine how to help you restore balance and inner satisfaction in life. My approach combines classical integrative medicine, spiritual methodology and the latest scientific research to explain your imbalance, and improve your life using proven methodology.
My model uses six aspects:
- Body: The current state of your physical health and environment you live in impact your personal stress level, available resources, and your immediate material needs.
- Nutrition: What you eat impacts whether all the necessary building blocks are there in the right quantities for your body to repair itself, or whether an excess or lack of particular nutrients may contribute to other physical or mental problems.
- Movement: Whether you have enough physical activity at the right level of exertion is important in ensuring that your musculoskeletal health does not deteriorate. This is essential for all bodily functions.
- Mind: Your conscious mind and unconscious mind form together the thought apparatus that enables you to manifest your will through your body and thus influence the world around you and your perspective of the world.
- Soul: Your self-worth and acceptance of your person for who you are, how you think, and how aware you are of yourself and your environment forms your spiritual identity.
- Spirit: Your awareness of your own consciousness and the consciousness of others in the community you live in impact your personal stress level, available resources, and your immediate spiritual needs. Improvements in this plane are associated physically with neural growth and neural activity in the hippocampus.
By assessing these areas, you can improve your health significantly and maintain these improvements in the long term. I provide coaching to help you improve your quality of life and satisfaction with life, complementary to your existing therapy. I look forward to help you to find your optimal path in this journey through life and help you meet your goals more quickly, whether they be:
- succeeding at meeting your goals
- feeling happier and more satisfied in life
- reducing painful effects caused by bloating, arthritis, osteoporosis, etc.
- curing long-term, nagging cough or other infection
- getting rid of constant tiredness and improving your energy levels
- trimming down your figure
- optimizing your diet and mindset for competitive sport
- rediscovering what is dearest to your heart